|Emergency fund name|
- Usual grant programme continuing
- Either regular grant below £100k or Major grant above £100k
- A wide range of causes including: Welfare, Youth, Community, Arts, Faith, Environment, Education, Health and Museums & Heritage.
- They are continuing with regular funding programme throughout the crisis. They remain open to new applications.
- A wide range of community and charity organisations, including Churches
- Wide range of themes supported
- They strongly recommend you apply for whatever is your greatest priority and area of need – this could be in one of three areas: Capital, Revenue (often called ‘unrestricted core costs’) or Project work.
- A grant is unlikely to be more than around 10% of the total costs of the budget.
|How to apply|
- To apply, first take online eligibility quiz at: https://garfieldweston.org/apply-to-us/eligibility-quiz/