More than just insurance
Our education product and services provides a tailored policy that is created to meet your clients’ needs, providing peace of mind with the cover selected.
- To minimise the impact to its students, your client has to continue operations, even when unexpected events occur. We therefore have no economic limit on our business interruption covers which enables us to do everything possible to help operations continue
- Our valuation and risk management service1 protects your clients against underinsurance and helps identify and reduce risks to their organisation
- We understand the significant responsibilities that governors and board of management face and for peace of mind, we offer professional indemnity, trustees and management liability covers
- Where appropriate, we will defend liability claims in a manner that protects your client’s reputation.
- Specialist knowledge and expertise - we have been insuring education establishments for over 35 years
- We protect you and your clients with one of the and strongest in-house risk teams in the market, offering professional valuations and risk management advice to our customers at no additional cost1 so you can be sure that your clients have adequate buildings cover
- We work in partnership with you and your client to provide long-term support in building sustainable relationships
Hear what our customers think
Great advice and service from Ecclesiastical staff
Our underwriters work closely with brokers to assess every risk on its own merits. Product benefits include:
- Property damage, including accidental or malicious damage, equipment breakdown and full theft cover as standard
- Business interruption cover with no economic limit
- Legal expenses
- Personal accident cover
- Professional indemnity
- Trustees' and management liability
- Employers’ and public liability covers.
We have updated our Education insurance policy with effect from 1 November 2018, this applies to new business and policies renewing on or after this date. For our full summary of our new policy cover click here.
1Subject to underwriting criteria
24 November 2022
27 April 2022
15 March 2021