More than just an insurer
Watch the video
- We give them extra support to establish more accurate building values. Our in-house team of surveyors can also provide risk management surveys and advice at no extra cost.1
- Our comprehensive business interruption cover provides for loss of attraction, prevention of access and ticketing suppliers.
- We protect client collections in a variety of circumstances including their temporary removal, exhibitions, new acquisitions and discovery of a defective title and, to keep things simple, there is no requirement to list all of the collection.
- For your clients who are responsible for protecting staff and visitors, and sensitive data, we offer trustee and management liability in addition to; general liabilities, personal accident, reputational risk and cyber covers.
- Where appropriate, we will defend liability claims in a manner that protects your client’s reputation.
- Sector knowledge and expertise we insure many of Irelands most important arts and heritage institutes and we are the UK’s leading insurer of Grade I listed properties. Our team include heritage experts who are immersed in the sector.
- We protect you and your clients with one of the strongest in-house risk teams in the market, offering professional valuations and risk management advice at no additional cost1 to our customers so you can be sure that your clients have adequate buildings cover.
- In-house support from underwriting, claims and risk management teams, all based in our Dublin offices.
- We have a broad risk appetite, ranging from art galleries, theatres, museums and everything between. Contact us if you have a risk you wish to discuss
Hear what our customers think
- Buildings and contents
- Business interruption
- Reputational risk
- Trustee and management liability
- Employers’ liability
- Public liability
- Directors’ and officers’
- Loss of licence/registration
- Equipment breakdown
- Fine art, collections and antiques
- Loss of money
- Hirers’ liability
- Legal expenses
- Personal accident
- Professional indemnity