More than just an insurer
We provide more than just insurance. Our partnerships with key organisations enable us to gain insight into the risks and challenges the sector faces.
Our highly skilled team of underwriters, risk consultants and claims handlers, are immersed in the sector. Our team will work closely with you to understand your client’s unique requirements and provide them with a tailored policy.
Watch our video
Take a look at our heritage reel to see what makes us a specialist
- Building valuations surveys carried out by specialist surveyors who understand the complexities of heritage and cultural properties, to establish a building value. Our in-house team of surveyors can also provide risk management surveys and advise at no extra cost1
- We know that for many of your Heritage Business and Leisure clients, it’s extremely important that their income is protected during any period of unsettlement following a loss, so our business interruption insurance provides for prevention of access, loss of attraction and archaeological digs
- For clients who rely on specific licences, our policy can provide cover for the fortuitous loss of these including premises and wedding
- Where appropriate, we will defend liability claims in a manner that protects your client’s reputation
- We protect you and your clients with one of the strongest in-house risk teams in the market, offering professional valuations and risk management advice for peace of mind to our customers – so you can be sure that your clients have adequate buildings cover
- In-house support from underwriting, claims and risk management teams, all based in our Dublin offices
- We have a broad risk appetite, ranging from hotels and spas, to offices and retail spaces and everything in between. Contact us if you have a risk not mentioned within our appetite.
Hear what our customers think
Claim dealt with promptly and professionally
Our Heritage Business and Leisure product can be tailor made to suit your client. Some examples include:
- Buildings and contents
- Business interruption
- Reputational risk
- Trustee and management liability
- Employers’ liability
- Public liability
- Directors’ and officers’
- Loss of licence/registration
- Equipment breakdown
- Fine art, collections and antiques
- Loss of money
- Hirers’ liability
- Legal expenses
- Personal accident
- Professional indemnity
We understand your clients may be concerned with data safety so we can provide cyber cover and enhanced reputational risks cover in order to support your client’s recovery following a crisis situation.
For our full summary of cover please view our Heritage Business and Leisure policy summary.
1Subject to underwriting criteria
24 November 2022
01 September 2021