More than just insurance
- Our fine art insurance team includes art historians and market professionals who understand the complexities of protecting important works and collections and can work with you and your clients to ensure the best and most effective insurance cover
- We provides practical advice on how to best protect fine art and other valuable contents
- Access to in-house claims specialists and risk manager.
- Cover for a variety of art and collectables with high levels of capacity available
- Access to industry experts and art historians with flexible underwriting to support as many of your clients’ needs as possible
- We can provide cover for your wider property damage and liability needs with our all-risks heritage policies
- We can also offer specialist cover for cyber insurance and engineering inspections of plant to comply with statutory health and safety requirements.
Hear what our customers think
- New acquisitions
- Defective title
- Restoration and framing (following an insured incident )
- Work in progress
- Temporary removal
- Reasonable costs for emergency evacuation.
For our full summary of cover please view our Fine Art insurance summary of cover