From contemporary through to heritage
We insure a variety of contemporary and commercial property risks as well as some of the nation’s most historically significant buildings.
More than just an insurance policy
- Our in-house teams can provide valuations to our customers and risk management assessment tools at no additional cost1
- Professional support from our survey team, we have experience with all building types, from heritage buildings to modern architecture
- Provided we are kept informed of any material changes, and the sums insured are index-linked, our building valuations give reassurance, your clients will not be penalised for underinsurance when a claim is made on the buildings section of their policy
- At times of loss, your client will benefit from an outstanding claims service.
- Ability to underwrite a wide range of risks from single properties to entire portfolios
- Access to experienced underwriters with autonomy to make decisions
- High levels of capacity with the ability to underwrite large risks
- Broad risk appetite with generous automatic limits for policy extensions
- One stop shop with underwriting, claims, survey and servicing all based in our Dublin office.
Hear what our customers think
- Property damage for buildings and contents may be insured against a wide range of perils including accidental damage
- A variety of automatic extensions (dependent upon policy type) including but not limited to:
- Inadvertent omission to insure
- Capital additions
- Reinstatement to match to current technological standards
- Emergency service damage to grounds
- Extinguisher and alarm resetting expenses
- Sprinkler upgrade costs
- Unauthorised use of utilities
- Fly tipping clearance costs at occupied premises
- Equipment breakdown for a range of equipment including lifts, boilers and air conditioning systems including extensions for computer failure and loss of data
- Loss of rental income
- Employers liability
- Public liability
- Legal expenses cover options available.
For our full summary of cover please view our Property Owners Ireland insurance summary of cover
1Subject to underwriting criteria