More than just an insurer
Watch the video
- We work with key organisations to develop health and safety advice and solutions for the heritage sector. We provide free health and safety and risk management guidance and advice
- Buildings such as estates and castles are likely to need protection for art, antiques and collections. Our cover provides for exhibitions and temporary removal, new acquisitions and defective title. There is no requirement to individually list all of the collection insured.
- Sector knowledge and expertise- we are the UK’s leading insurer of Grade I listed properties and we’re involved in insuring 8 of the UK’s world heritage sites. Our team include art historians, fine art underwriters and heritage experts are immersed in the sector.
- We protect you and your clients with one of the strongest in-house risk teams in the market, offering professional valuations to our customer's and risk management advice at no additional cost1 – so you can be sure that your clients have adequate buildings cover.
- We have a broad risk appetite, ranging from historic houses, estates, castles and visitor centres and everything in between. Contact us if you have a risk not mentioned within our risk appetite.
Hear what our customers think
- Buildings and contents
- Business interruption
- Reputational risk
- Trustee and management liability
- Employers’ liability
- Public liability
- Directors’ and officers’ insurance
- Loss of licence/Registration
- Fine art, collections and antiques
- Loss of money
- Hirers’ liability
- Legal expenses
- Personal accident
- Professional indemnity
For our full summary of cover please view our Historic Ireland insurance summary of cover
1Subject to underwriting criteria