|Emergency fund name|
- General funding programme; in response to COVID-19
- Supports children between the ages of 11-18 and helps fund cross-community projects that give disadvantaged young people in Northern Ireland the opportunity to work together on practical projects.
- Organisations based in Northern Ireland providing opportunities for young people. Churches are not listed in their 'exclusions' so can apply for projects that enable young people to come together from different religious communities. .
- Priority is given to projects based in recognised areas of socio economic deprivation. Projects that foster community integration, teamwork, creativity and personal development.
- Capital building costs. Funding for core salaries but will consider funding the staff costs associated with the delivery of a project. Funding to cover transport, kit and equipment unless it is an essential part of a wider sustainable project.
|How to apply|
- Download the online application form from the website http://hopeforyouthni.com/grants To request a printed application form email email@example.com or call 028 90769966